Watch UFC 205 Online Free With Kodi XBMC
Watch UFC 205 live from Madison Square Garden in New York absolutely free online with Kodi. You won’t be able to stream UFC 205 on Youtube, but installing Kodi to your favorite media device will allow you to access this huge event live on November 12th, 2016. This card is stacked and is worth the price of a Pay-Per-View purchase, but who wants to drop $60 when you can stream the whole thing absolutely free.
In the main event, Eddie Alvarez defends his belt for the first time against Conor McGregor who’s looking to be the first ever UFC fighter to hold a belt in 2 weight class divisions. Tyrone Woodley will also be defending his belt for the first time against The WonderBoy Thompson. Other notable fighters on the card include, Cowboy Cerrone, Chris Weidman, Yoel Romero, Sugar Rashad Evans, Dan Miller, Frankie Edgar, Meisha Tate and Michael Johnson.
How to Watch UFC 205
So now you probably want to know how you can stream this awesome UFC event for free. The first thing you need is a media device to install Kodi onto. Some of the most popular devices for jailbreaking and installing Kodi are Amazon’s Fire TV and Firestick, Apple TV, iPad, Fire Tablet, PC’s Macs, and just about any other device that runs Windows, Android, iOS, and OS X.
Once you’ve decided on the device you want to use, follow our simple directions from one of our Kodi installation guides here. We highly recommend Amazon’s Firestick, FireTV or Fire Tablet for it’s extremely simple installation methods. PC’s and Macs are also very simple. After you’ve installed Kodi, follow the rest of this article for exact directions to stream UFC 205 live on fight night.
Where Do I Find Links to Watch UFC 205?
Now that Kodi is installed, you may have started to roam through this amazing software and have come to the conclusion that it doesn’t do anything. The reason is, you have to add repositories to install Kodi add-ons. These add-ons are the true key to the power of Kodi and will give you access to stream all UFC events live and free. Depending on which guide you followed to install Kodi, you may or may not have the right repos added. Follow our guide to Add Fusion Repo and/or Add SuperRepo. Once you have added these repos, continue below for installing the best sports add-ons.
Install SportsDevil to Watch UFC 205
Now that your repos are added, it’s time to install SportsDevil.
- Go to Programs>Addon Installer>Featured Addons and click on Sportsdevil to install it.
- Wait for confirmation in the lower right hand of your screen
- Now go to Videos>Add-Ons>SportsDevil to launch SportsDevil
- Click on Live Sports
- From the stream providers that appear, VipBox.TV, FirstRowSports.ge, LiveTV.ru and SportsStream365 are the best, though you may need to try a few before finding the best stream.
- Once you’ve selected a stream provider, click on either Boxing/WWE/UFC or Now Playing to see the list of all of the events that are live or airing soon.
- Find the UFC 205 link and select it. You’ll be shown some live links, and you’ll have to click a few of them to find the best one.
*Pro Tips: Try and find a link that has a BTSports 2 stream. These are being streamed out of the UK where the UFC fights air on their version of ESPN. You’ll have to watch commercials in between fights, but the streams are always top-notch and can’t be beat.