Watch UFC 213 Nunes vs Shevchenko Free Live Streams
Free live streams of UFC 213 Nunes vs Shevchenko on Kodi, SportsDevil and Mobdro start at 6pm/3pm ETPT. This UFC card kicks off the first of two PPV events in back-to-back weekends for International Fight Week in Las Vegas. The main events of this card should be fireworks as Amanda Nunes, aka the Ronda Rousey Smasher, defends her title against Valentina Shevchenko. The co-main event Yoel Romero vs Robert Whittaker is sure to end with someone getting slept. Expect these two power houses to come out swinging and leaving no prisoners for the Interim Middleweight UFC belt. Other notable match ups include Javier Werdum taking on Allistair Overeem, Anthony Pettis vs Jim Miller and Travis Browne vs Oleinik.
Update on Kodi, Live Stream Add-Ons and Lawsuits
You may have heard about or experienced first hand major issues with Kodi sports streaming add-ons like Phoenix, SportsDevil, UK Turk Playlists, TVAddons and more. Recent changes in laws have caused major pay networks like HBO, Netflix and Hulu are teaming up to go after pirated content suppliers. As a result, just in the past 30 days, major lawsuits have been filed causing some of the best and longest lasting add-ons to be taken down. This has left the Kodi community hanging high and dry while others scramble to fix what has been broken, or are forced to look for other options.
Protect Yourself With a VPN
Protect your identity online, no matter if you’re streaming movies and tv, downloading torrents or surfing porn, keep yourself anonymous with IPVanish VPN services. You’re already saving money not buying movies or paying cable bills, take a few dollars and get a VPN for the year. You’re guaranteed to love every aspect of it.
Did you know ISP’s throttle your internet speeds (slows them down) when you’re streaming video often?
Did you know your ISP can block you from accessing servers that stream video?
Did you know your ISP keeps logs for everything you do when you are online?
The truth is, internet service providers can’t do anything like that when you have a VPN. You’re completely anonymous and there is no record of your online activity. With a VPN, you’ll get faster internet speeds when streaming from Kodi, you’ll also get less buffering issues and blocked server errors. Best of all, they can’t provide anyone with your internet activity because they can’t give what they don’t have.
Stream UFC 213 PPV Live and Free With Kodi & SportsDevil
Step 1: Install Kodi on your media device
Step 2: Install the new July 2017 SportsDevil
Because of the recent lawsuits against Kodi add-on developers, SportsDevil has been moved to a different repo with a new version. If you currently have SportsDevil installed and it’s not working, disable and uninstall it before installing the new SportsDevil from these step-by-step directions: How to Add the New SportsDevil July 2017
Watch UFC 213 Streams Free with Kodi and Mobdro
Step 1: Make sure Kodi is installed on your preferred device
Step 2: Install Mobdro into Kodi 17
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton and select the Settings Icon at the top of the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Select System Settings and then select the Add-ons menu item on the left and enable Unknown Sources. Once you’ve enabled Unknown Sources in Kodi, you’ll be able to install the video-ons you need for streaming UFC and other live sports.
- Return to your Home screen and select the Settings Icon again and then select File Manager and then Add Source
- When the new window pops-up, click <None> and enter http://lvtvv.com/repo and name it Mobdro Kodi Krypton and hit OK
- Go back to the Home screen again and click on Add-Ons in the left side menu
- At the top of the left side menu is an icon of an open box, click on that
- Select Install from zip file and the window that opens, select Mobdro Kodi Krypton
- In the next window select repository.ah.zip and click OK
- Now wait for the notification to come up confirming AH Add-on repository has been installed
- Now select Install from Repository and then select AH Add-On repository from the list and then select Video add-ons
- Select Mobdro and then click the Install button
- Choose and select your Mobdro version that you want installed (newest is better) and then wait for the confirmation message that Mobdro has been installed
- Return to your Home screen and select Add-ons and then choose Mobdro
Congratulations! you now have two of the best live sports and live tv streaming apps available for Kodi. Enjoy the UFC events!