TVAddons.ag – Fusion Not Working on Kodi (July 15, 2017)
TVAddons.ag and Fusion have been shut down as of late June, 2017. Fusion is a repository created and hosted by TVAddons.ag and have recently been the target of a new legal organization created by the major studios and networks. These lawsuits have drastically effected a good majority of the most popular add-ons for Kodi.
We recommend the following installation guides for Kodi Add-ons that are still working in July 2017:
If you use Kodi or download torrents, do yourself a huge favor and get a VPN from IPVanish. They’re the best ones out there and unless you want issues, you need to stay anonymous online. Your ISP’s are monitoring and recording everything you do online and they throttle your speeds and block you from accessing servers which can severely affect your ability to stream video on Kodi. IPVanish’s VPN prevents your ISP from slowing down your speeds and gets rid of most buffering issues that can be extremely annoying when trying to watch something. You’re already saving a ton of money streaming on Kodi, invest a few dollars in a VPN for a better streaming experience and peace-of-mind.
How to Add Fusion to Kodi 2017
You may be wondering how to add Fusion to Kodi. As you know, Kodi’s real power comes from the add-ons that you install from repositories like Fusion. Fusion happens to be one of the best repos out there for Kodi 2016. It has popular add-ons such as 1Channel, Phoenix, UK Turks Playlist, SportsDevil and more. Installing Fusion to Kodi is fast and easy if you follow our simple steps below.
Install Fusion to Kodi
- First off, make sure Kodi is installed, then launch it
- From the main menu navigate to System>File Manager>Add Source
- Select the field that says “none” and type in http://fusion.tvaddons.ag/ and click Done
- Now select the field to enter a name for the source, “Fusion”, and click OK
- Next, from the Kodi main menu, go to System>Settings>Add Ons>Install from zip file
- Then click Fusion>start-here>plugin.program.addoninstaller-1.2.6.zip
- Once you’ve selected it, wait a minute while it installs and you’ll see confirmation in the bottom right corner of the screen once it’s installed properly.
- Go back to the Home screen and go to Programs>Add-on Installer
- Select Featured Addons
- These are the best of the best add-ons for Kodi and we recommend installing all of them for their different content value.
- Some of the best add-ons are 1Channel, Exodus, Phoenix, UK Turks Playlist and SportsDevil
Fusion Add-Ons for Kodi 2016
Fusion add-ons for Kodi are truly amazing. 1Channel has the most up-to-date TV Shows added virtually right after they air on TV. They also have a wonderful featured movie section with the latest releases that often still in the theatre. Phoenix and UK Turks Playlist are great for Live TV, especially sporting channels and free PPV UFC events. SportsDevil is also an excellent choice for live sports.