How to Stream and Watch Bellator 196 Paramount Network on Kodi
April 6th, 2018 stream and watch Bellator 196 Henderson vs Huerta on Kodi without a cable subscription. Spike TV has recently been rebranded by it’s parent company and is now called Paramount Network. Bellator 196 will take place in Budapest, Hungary and will be tape delayed for it’s airing on Paramount later in the day. Bellator 196 prelims begin at 4PM PST with the main card beginning at 6PM PST. Bellator 196 will be headlined by Benson Henderson and Roger Huearta.
Both men are veterans of the UFC and now find themselves facing each other in Bellator, at declining points in their MMA career. Roger Huerta has gone on recording stating that he’s fighting for a contract with Bellator. A big win against Henderson will guarantee him a bigger contract. on the other hand, Henderson has lost 3 of his last 4 fights and another loss here could find him without a contract extension. With so much on the line, both men should be throwing leather pretty hard.
Other fights on the Bellator 196 card include Adam Borics vs Teodor Nikolov, Denise Kieholtz vs Lena Ovchynnikova and Brian Moore vs Giorgio Belsanti. Follow our guide below to install Kodi and the add-ons you’ll need to stream Bellator 196.
Streaming Bellator 196 on Kodi with SportsDevil
Step 1: Sign-Up for a VPN with IPVanish
Don’t use Kodi without a VPN. Your ISP is logging everything you do online. If you don’t protect your IP address with a VPN when you are streaming or downloading, you are leaving yourself open to hacks, lawsuits and fines. VPN’s from IPVanish connect you to fast network servers all over the world. They also hide your IP address making you completely anonymous online. Your ISP will not be able to see what you are doing online.
In addition to privacy, VPN’s also help give you a better experience when using Kodi. Since most ISP’s block access to servers known to stream copyrighted content, many Kodi users have a difficult time finding a stream that will work. When you use a VPN, you’re connected through other network servers making it impossible for your ISP to block your access. As a result, you’ll find it much easier to find a high quality stream. Sign-up for a VPN from IPVanish. Protect your identity and online activity, and have a much better streaming experience when you use Kodi.
Step 2: Install Kodi to Your Firestick
Follow our simple guide to have Kodi installed to your Firestick in a couple minutes.
Step 3: To Watch Bellator 196 Install Live Sports Streaming Video Add-On SportsDevil
- Open Kodi and click Settings icon cog wheel at the top
- Choose File Manager and double click Add Source choose <None>
- Type in http://archive.org/download/repository.xvbmc/ and then name it XVBMC click OK.
- From the Kodi home screen select Add-ons
- Now click the open box in the top left toolbar
- Click Install from Zip File and then find and select XVBMC
- Click repository.xvbmc-4.2.0.zip and then hit OK to install the repo
- Return to Add-Ons section and select the open box icon
- Click on Install from repository and click on XvBMC (Add-ons) REPOsitory
- Click on Video add-ons and click SportsDevil to install it
- Return to the Kodi home screen, click on Video Add-Ons and then SportsDevil
- When SportsDevil opens, select Live Sports and then click on one of the stream sources you’ll see.
- The best streaming sources for Bellator 196 are VipBox.tv, LiveTV.ru and FirstRowSports.ge
- Click on Boxing/WWE/UFC and then click the event Bellator 196 to see all of the available streams