How to Stream and Watch Royal Rubmle 2019 on Kodi Free
2019 stream and watch Royal Rumble on Kodi free. Ronda Rousey makes her pro-wrestling match debut with Kurt Angle as they take on Stephanie McMahon & Triple H. Ronda Rousey’s UFC fans should be in full-force at the. In addition, Brock Lesnar battles Roman Reigns for the Universal Championship. The feud has been boiling in this WWE drama. We’ll likely see a long, drawn-out bashing between these two massive heavyweights. Talks of Brock Lesnar being reinstated in the UFC could mean a huge beatdown in-store for him. Roman Reigns could very well be the winner of this ass kicking.
Additionally, Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal takes place with Dash Wilder, Tye Dillinger, Baron Corbin, Scott Dawson and Mojo Rawley. There are sure to be more additions as we move closer to the date. Also taking place is the WrestleMania 34 Women’s Battle Royal. Sarah Logan, Sasha Banks and Liv Morgan are among the participants.
Other notable matches include The Miz vs. Finn Balor vs. Seth Rollins for the Intercontinental Championship. Randy Orton vs Bobby Roode vs Jinder Mahal for the U.S. Championship and John Cena vs Undertaker. Ultimately, Wrestlemania 34 is going to be one of the biggest sporting events of the year. They never fail to put on an amazing show and with Ronda Rousey making her debut, it’s sure to be fireworks for the WWE nation.
Streaming Royal Rumble 2019 on Kodi with SportsDevil
Step 1: Register a VPN with IPVanish
It’s imperative that you use a VPN anytime you stream or download content online. Your ISP keeps logs of everything you do and the only way to prevent that is to hide your IP address and re-direct servers with a VPN. Not only do VPN’s make you anonymous when you’re online, they also prevent your internet provider from blocking streaming sources when you use Kodi.
If you’ve ever gotten a lot of connection errors when you using Kodi, then you know exactly what we’re talking about. Sign-up for a VPN from IPVanish. Protect your identity and online activity, and have better streaming experience when you use Kodi.
Step 2: Install Kodi to Your Firestick
Follow our simple guide to have Kodi installed to your Firestick in a couple minutes.
Step 3: To Watch Royal Rumble 2019 Install Live Sports Streaming Video Add-On SportsDevil
- With Kodi installed and open click the Settings icon in the top left tool bar…looks like a cog wheel.
- Select File Manager and then double click on Add Source.
- Select <None> and then type in the repository http://archive.org/download/repository.xvbmc/
- You can give this source any name, we named it and will refer to it by XVBMC. Next, click OK.
- Return to the Kodi home screen and select Add-ons in the left toolbar.
- Now look for the open box icon in the top left toolbar and click on that.
- Click on Install from Zip File and then find and select XVBMC or whatever you named it.
- Select repository.xvbmc-4.2.0.zip and then click OK to install the repository.
- Now return to Kodi’s Add-Ons section and select the open box icon again
- Click on Install from repository and after that click on XvBMC (Add-ons) REPOsitory
- Scroll down and select Video add-ons and click SportsDevil to install it
- Now return to the home screen of Kodi, click on Video Add-Ons and then SportsDevil
- When SportsDevil opens, select Live Sports and then click on one of the stream sources you’ll see.
- The best streaming sources for WrestleMania 34 are VipBox.tv, LiveTV.ru and FirstRowSports.ge
- Click on Boxing/WWE/UFC and then click the event Wrestlemania 34 to see all of the available streams