How to Fix Kodi SportsDevil Addon Not Working No Stream Available
To fix your Kodi SportsDevil Addon not working you’ll need to remove your 2019, 2018 and older versions from Kodi. If Kodi is giving you a Sportsdevil “no stream available error“, then you need to download and update your SportsDevil Addon to the new 2020 version that works on a Kodi Firestick with a proper VPN installed.
Our new 2020 step-by-step guide will walk you through how to install the newest working version of SportsDevil to Kodi. Once you’ve cleared your Firestick of older versions and emptied your Firestick’s disk cache, you can continue with how to install 2020 SportsDevil on Kodi below.
Follow the directions below to install the newest working version of SportsDevil Addon
The internet and Kodi have been blowing up in 2018-2019. Major crackdowns are still happening and most video add-ons aren’t working. ISP’s have gotten smarter and are blocking servers that stream copyrighted content illegally. SportsDevil won’t work if your ISP is blocking access to the servers. ISP’s can also throttle your speeds, causing buffering issues and unavailable streams. Even with the new SportsDevil, your ISP may be the bigger issue. The way around this is to get a VPN. IPVanish is the preferred VPN provider for Kodi and has the best rates. Do yourself a favor and spend the small amount of money for a VPN. It makes you anonymous online and your ISP won’t know anything about what you’re streaming. They can’t throttle your speeds and they can’t block your IP address from accessing the servers. It’s cheap and totally worth it. Why risk your privacy online?
Install Working SportsDevil Addon (February 2020)
Due to the recent lawsuits and the shutdown of major add-on repositories like tvaddons.ag and Fusion in 2018 and 2019, SportsDevil has been bouncing around to different developers and has had various support teams throughout it’s legacy.
Chances are you’re getting the most common error, SportsDevil web request failed. Other known issues can result in blocked servers that return errors like sportsdevil no stream available error or check error log. Luckily, a new 2020 SportsDevil Addon update was just released and this current version fixes most of the streaming and error issues that occur in the older, broken sportsdevil addons.
Step-by-Step Directions for Adding Fixed SportsDevil Addon to Kodi
- From Kodi, click the Settings icon (cog wheel) at the top of the screen
- Choose File Manager and double click Add Source choose <None>
- Type in http://archive.org/download/repository.xvbmc/ and then name it XVBMC click OK.
- From the Kodi home screen select Add-ons
- Now click the open box in the top left toolbar
- Click Install from Zip File and then find and select XVBMC
- Click on repository.xvbmc-4.2.0.zip and then click OK to install the repository
- Go back one screen and then click on Install from Repository then click on XvBMC (Add-ons) REPOsitory
- Click on Video add-ons and click SportsDevil to install it.
- Go back to your Video Add-Ons and launch SportsDevil
Install New Ares Wizard from Ares Project Repo
Uninstall all previous versions of SportsDevil before continuing installing the new version.
The newest working version of SportsDevil is available through Ares Wizard.
Once you’ve installed the Ares Wizard Kodi 17 build, return here to install SportsDevil from Ares Wizard and learn the secrets to finding the best live sports on sportsdevil.
Download and Install the new SportsDevil
- Kodi 18 Leia and Kodi Krypton 17: Select Add-ons > Program add-ons
- Kodi Jarvis 16, Helix & Isengard: Select Program > Add-Ons
Launch Ares Wizard and let it load and install all of the dependencies it will need to run the add-ons it provides. This can take a minute or two so be patient. When Ares Wizard is done loading you will see this screen:
- Select the second button from the left that says Browse Add-Ons.
- On the next screen select Video Addons
- Scroll down and select SportsDevil (2017.09.09) and then click Install.
- SportsDevil will begin installation. This will also take a couple minutes while sports devil installs all of the decencies it will need to work correctly. Make sure to accept any dialogue boxes asking for additional add-ons to be installed. Plexus, F4M and AceStream are among them.
SportsDevil is now installed and you should be able to find some great streams for live sports events like UFC PPV, Boxing PPV, MLB, NFL, UEFA, FIFA, WWE and more!
To launch Sports Devil and find the best streams:
- Kodi Krypton 17: Select Add-ons > Video add-ons >Sportsdevil
- Kodi Jarvis 16, Helix & Isengard: Select Video > Add-Ons >Sportsdevil
- Select Live Sports to find streams to specific sporting events. This would include UFC PPV fights, MLB baseball games, NFL football games, boxing matches, college football and every other sport out there. For example, if I wanted to find a stream for the UFC Pay Per View card that starts in 10 minutes, these are the steps I would follow:
- Select Live Sports and you’ll see a row of servers with various names
- Select VipBox.tv > Boxing / WWE / UFC
- Find the event description and select it.
- From the list of streams that appear, test each one out until you get the best stream of the fight. It’s that simple.