NFL Playoffs Stream Free With Kodi
Stream the 2021-2022 NFL games playoffs live and online without a cable subscription. If you follow the different guides we’ve outlined here, you can easily stream NFL playoff games on Kodi.
Step one, you’ll need to figure out what type of media device or player you want to install Kodi on. We have very simple step-by-step guides for the most popular Amazon, Apple, Windows, Samsung devices. Our methods work on both iOS and Android systems as well. Choose your installation method below and follow one of our awesome tutorials for installing Kodi fast and easy. Once you have Kodi installed, come back to this article and we’ll show you exactly where to find the best, most up-to-date NFL streams in HD, absolutely free. If Kodi is already installed and updated to the latest Krypton or Leia, skip ahead to the next section.
What Teams are in the NFL Playoffs?
NFL Wild Card Playoff Schedule
NFL Divisional Round Playoff Schedule
NFL Championship Sunday Schedule
NFL Playoff TV Schedule AFC Championship
NFL Super Bowl LIV Schedule NFC vs AFC
Choose Your Device to Install Kodi For Free NFL Playoff Games
How Do I Stream Free NFL Playoff Games With Kodi?
Now that Kodi has been installed, you need to add a repository to your file manager. This will give you the access you need to download the video add-ons. These add-ons give you direct links to all of the NFL playoff games.
Stream Free NFL Playoff Games Live with Kodi SuperRepo
To stream NFL playoff games with SuperRepo, we have an easy step-by-step article to add the most powerful repository available. Follow our article How To Add SuperRepo To Kodi then return here for detailed directions for finding live links to the playoffs.
Now that SuperRepo is added, here’s how to get the add-ons:
- Navigate to System>Settings>Get Add-ons
- Click on Install From Repository
- Click on the SuperRepo (Helix, Isengard, Jarvis, Krypton, Leia) a list of Add-Ons will appear
- Scroll down and select Phoenix to install it. Wait a minute and you’ll see confirmation in the bottom right hand corner confirming Phoenix was installed and activated.
- Now navigate to Videos>Add-Ons and open Phoenix. You’ll see a bunch of icons and labels that don’t make sense. Click on Woody>Live Sports and go to NFL Football Playoffs.
- Once that opens you’ll see a few links for the live games in session. Click on a link, sit back and enjoy NFL playoffs streaming for free on Kodi in HD.