Watch NFL Divisional Playoff Games Online Free With Kodi
Stream the 2019-2020 NFL playoff games live without a cable subscription. If you follow the different guides we’ve outlined here, you can easily stream NFL playoff games for free on Kodi TV.
Step one, you’ll need to figure out what type of media device or player you want to install Kodi on. We have very simple step-by-step guides for the most popular Amazon, Apple, Windows, Samsung devices. Our methods work on both iOS and Android systems as well. Choose your installation method below and follow one of our awesome tutorials for installing Kodi fast and easy. Once you have Kodi installed, come back to this article and we’ll show you exactly where to find the best, most up-to-date NFL streams in HD, absolutely free. If Kodi is already installed and updated to the latest Krypton or Leia, skip ahead to the next section.
Choose Your Device to Install Kodi For Free NFL Playoffs
How Do I Stream Free NFL Playoff Games With Kodi?
Now that Kodi has been installed, you need to add a repository to your file manager so that you can download the video add-ons you need for Kodi. These add-ons give you direct links to all of the free NFL playoff games.
watch nfl playoffs online
nfl playoffs live stream
NFL games playoffs
Stream Free NFL Playoff Games Live with Kodi SuperRepo
To stream Free NFL playoff games with SuperRepo, we have an easy step-by-step article to add the most powerful repository available. Follow our article How To Add SuperRepo To Kodi then return here for detailed directions for finding live links to the best NFL playoff games on Kodi.
Now that SuperRepo is added, here’s how to get the best Add-On for streaming live NFL playoff games for free.
- Navigate to System>Settings>Get Add-ons
- Click on Install From Repository
- Click on the SuperRepo (Helix, Isengard, Jarvis, Krypton, Leia) a list of Add-Ons will appear
- Scroll down and select Phoenix to install it. Wait a minute and you’ll see confirmation in the bottom right hand corner confirming Phoenix was installed and activated.
- Now navigate to Videos>Add-Ons and open Phoenix. You’ll see a bunch of icons and labels that don’t make sense. Click on Woody>Live Sports and go to NFL Football Playoffs.
- Once that opens you’ll see a few links for the live games in session. Click on a link, sit back and enjoy NFL playoffs streaming for free on Kodi in HD.