How to Watch the Movie I, Tonya Free With Kodi
Stream and watch I, Tonya (2017) in HD with Kodi and some of the best video add-ons. Follow our easy instructions below to get you setup and streaming the HD full version of I, Tonya absolutely free. Margot Robbie does a killer performance of Tonya Harding during the 90’s ice skating battle between her and Nancy Kerrigan. Both hilarious and startling, this movie is based on actual events and testimony. I, Tonya will definitely be winning some top tier movie awards this year.
Step 1: Setup your VPN
With the FCC’s December 2017, repeal of the Net Neutrality act, it’s now more important than ever to protect yourself online. Setup your VPN from IPVanish for 100% anonymity when online. If you stream or download movies, music, tv shows, software etc., you could be potentially committing a crime with illegal content. Stay anonymous when online with your VPN, and you’ll prevent your ISP and the government from knowing your every move online. VPN’s have a ton of features we should all use when online, go to IPVanish to set yours up, they’re the best providers out there.
Step 2: Setup Your Device and Install Kodi
You can install Kodi, a free media player software, on numerous devices. The most popular is the Amazon Firestick, but any Android or iOS device works as well. You can also easily install Kodi to your PC and Mac. Follow our easy instructions for installing Kodi to your preferred device.
Step 3: Install the Video Add-On “Covenant”
In order to stream movies and TV shows from Kodi you need to install a 3rd party video add-on. The best working add-on right now is Covenant and you can install it by following these simple directions:
- From your Kodi home page click the settings icon (cog wheel) and then from the new window that opens click on File Manager
- Double-click Add Source and then click <None> and type in http://archive.org/download/repository.xvbmc and click OK. Then enter a name for the media source.
- Next go back to the Kodi home page and click Add-Ons. At the top left of this new window is an open box icon, click on that and select Install from Zip File
- Select repository.xvbmc (or whatever you named it in step 2. Wait for confirmation of the installation.
- Now select Install from Repository and select XvBMC (Add-ons) REPOsitory > Video Add-ons
- Now find Covenant and install it.
Now that Covenant is installed, open it from inside your Video Add-Ons. When it opens, click on New Movies and scroll for I, Tonya (2017), select the movie and enjoy!